Friday, October 2, 2009

Microsoft Powerpoint says I need a password...? Is there any other way I can get make a powerpoint o

I have a laptop, Gateway, and it doesn't let me open Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, or Microsoft Word 2003 without a serial number. To type up documents I use Microsoft Works, but I don't think there is a powerpoint option on it. Is there a powerpoint option on Microsoft Works? How can I get to Microsoft PowerPoint? or any other powerpoint system? any q's/confusion ask me please



help MUCH appreciated



Microsoft Powerpoint says I need a password...? Is there any other way I can get make a powerpoint on my comp?kawasaki



Google documents has a powerpoint presentation tool for free, and it is web based, meaning you can access it from anywhere you have internet access, from any computer. Not exactly powerpoint from Microsoft, but its nice for a freebie.



openoffice.org also office a nice set of office suite type products for free you can create a powerpoint from.



Microsoft Powerpoint says I need a password...? Is there any other way I can get make a powerpoint on my comp?nortan antivirus



Most new laptops and desktops come with a trial version of MS office. You will eventually need to by a license.



An alternative way is to delete the version on your laptop and to buy a Student and Teacher version. It is much cheaper.



Caution:



Office 2007 is so different from earlier versions, you will need to retrain on it. But once you get used to it, you will like some of the new features.



I have been using Office 2007 for 5 months and I still need to look up things I did on earlier versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment